Metro's Equity & Race team hiring recent grads
Our Equity and Race team is looking to hire two recent graduates (in the past two years) to join us as a Transportation Associate via Metro's Entry Level Training Program.
- Salary is $22.14 per hour
- Up to 40 hours per week, depending on availability and need
- Paid sick time, medical benefits, free TAP card, and professional development training
- Undergraduate and graduate school grads welcome to apply
- Opportunity to be hired for permanent positions
To apply, submit your resume and fill out the application form at the ELTP link here!
We are seeking social justice-minded folks who are interested in the role transportation plays in our ability to access resources and opportunities. Bonus points for experience and skills in: data analysis and management, GIS, community engagement, and external communications strategies. More detailed position descriptions attached.