Book Signing and Reception: Helping Teens Stop Violence, Build Community and Stand for Justice
Join Prevention Institute and authors Allan Creighton and Paul Kivel on August 30th from 5-7pm PST as we celebrate the release of "Helping Teens Stop Violence, Build Community and Stand for Social Justice."
- $102 million funding available through Community Transformation Grants
- Prevention Institute honored to receive CDC Injury Prevention and Control Health Impact Award
- President Obama to protect Prevention Funding
- Community Centered Health Homes: Bridging the gap between health services and community prevention
- Teaching Prevention Webinar: Strategies for Bringing Prevention to the Classroom
- A Time for Action: Taking a Stand for Prevention and Protecting the Affordable Care Act
- New study finds front-of-package labels misleading
- Beltway connects safety to chronic disease
- Congressional Briefing: "Addressing the Intersection: Preventing Violence and Promoting Healthy Eating and Active Living"
- NNPHI and Prevention Institute Partner to Address Social Determinants of Health
- Health Reform IS Working: A Webinar discussion on next steps for community prevention in the Affordable Care Act
- Join Us: Webinar on Food Environments
- Join Prevention Institute at APHA
- Join HHS, CDC for Community Prevention Dialogue
- Fostering Physical Activity for Children and Youth: Opportunities for a Lifetime of Health
- Just-released: Prevention is Primary, Second Edition
- An Overview of Outcomes, Findings & Recommendations from the First 5 Years of UNITY
- Defeat of Johanns, Victory for Prevention
- Protect Prevention and Public Health: Johanns vote tomorrow, what you can do today.
- Taking Action for Community Prevention: Protecting the Prevention and Public Health Fund
- Principles For Quality Prevention In Health Reform
- Next Steps for Health Reform
- Implementing the Affordable Care Act: Principles for Prevention
- Convergence Partnership Comments to Senate Committee on Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act
- Addressing the Intersection: preventing violence and promoting healthy eating and active living
- Recipes for Change released
- Health Reform: Prevention starts now
- ARRA releases Communities Putting Prevention to Work funding
- Bi-partisan Emphasis on Prevention: Yesterday, California; Today, the US
- Moving from Vision to Reality: Priority Actions to Advance Equitable Opportunities for Healthy Eating and Activity in California
- Historic Funding of Prevention and Wellness: Sebelius releases Recovery Act Grants for Community Prevention and Wellness
- A New Resource for Equity
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Are Cost-Saving Prisons the California Dream?
- Landmark Investment in Prevention: HHS Announces ARRA Prevention and Wellness Fund
- Preventing Violence Quick Links
- Leading National Foundations and Health-Care Organizations Make Unprecedented Call for Investment in Prevention
- Strengthening What Works: Critical Provisions for Prevention and Public Health in Health Reform Legislation