Teaching Prevention Webinar: Strategies for Bringing Prevention to the Classroom
Future health leaders must go beyond treating disease and injury; they must understand how to prevent it in the first place. Join us on Tuesday, March 22 as we share strategies for infusing prevention thinking into diverse curricula—from public health and policy to medicine.
- NNPHI and Prevention Institute Partner to Address Social Determinants of Health
- Health Reform IS Working: A Webinar discussion on next steps for community prevention in the Affordable Care Act
- Join Us: Webinar on Food Environments
- Join Prevention Institute at APHA
- Join HHS, CDC for Community Prevention Dialogue
- Fostering Physical Activity for Children and Youth: Opportunities for a Lifetime of Health
- Just-released: Prevention is Primary, Second Edition
- An Overview of Outcomes, Findings & Recommendations from the First 5 Years of UNITY
- Defeat of Johanns, Victory for Prevention
- Protect Prevention and Public Health: Johanns vote tomorrow, what you can do today.
- Taking Action for Community Prevention: Protecting the Prevention and Public Health Fund
- Principles For Quality Prevention In Health Reform
- Next Steps for Health Reform
- Implementing the Affordable Care Act: Principles for Prevention
- Convergence Partnership Comments to Senate Committee on Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act
- Addressing the Intersection: preventing violence and promoting healthy eating and active living
- Recipes for Change released
- Health Reform: Prevention starts now
- ARRA releases Communities Putting Prevention to Work funding
- Bi-partisan Emphasis on Prevention: Yesterday, California; Today, the US
- Moving from Vision to Reality: Priority Actions to Advance Equitable Opportunities for Healthy Eating and Activity in California
- Historic Funding of Prevention and Wellness: Sebelius releases Recovery Act Grants for Community Prevention and Wellness
- A New Resource for Equity
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Are Cost-Saving Prisons the California Dream?
- Landmark Investment in Prevention: HHS Announces ARRA Prevention and Wellness Fund
- Preventing Violence Quick Links
- Leading National Foundations and Health-Care Organizations Make Unprecedented Call for Investment in Prevention
- Strengthening What Works: Critical Provisions for Prevention and Public Health in Health Reform Legislation