Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Regional Equity networks and coalitions are taking the lead in shaping the implementation of equity-focused public policies that build and sustain communities of opportunity across America.
This webinar will explore the formation and sustainment of effective regional equity networks and coalitions. Whether you are thinking about forming, developing, or strengthening an equity network/coalition, join this webinar to gain valuable strategies to catalyze your work by:
• Building successful cross-sector partnerships
• Governance and management
• Developing a shared policy agenda
• Building support to win local, state and federal investments for equity
Join regional equity leaders working on Sustainable Communities, strong economies, transportation equity, regional fair housing, and healthy communities.
• Kalima Rose, Director, PolicyLink Center for Infrastructure Equity
• Sarita Turner, Sustainable Communities Fellow, PolicyLink
• Heidi Hall, Equity Network Manager, Impact Capital/Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Puget Sound, WA
• Nathaniel Smith, Partnership for Southern Equity, Director, Partnerships and Research for Equitable Development, Emory Office of University-Community Partnerships, Atlanta, GA
• Katherine Valenzuela, Coalition on Regional Equity (CORE), Regional Equity Coordinator at Sacramento Housing Alliance Sacramento, CA