Today is the last day to apply for a travel scholarship to ENACT Day 2016 in Sacramento! Applying takes ten minutes; follow the instructions here to join us for our 12th annual day of advocacy, training, and networking on March 30.
Register now! Overall registration closes March 16! The Strategic Alliance network’s ENACT Day is a great opportunity for health professionals, community-based coalitions, and community members to:
- Learn about proposed legislation to improve access to healthy food and safe places to play.
- Participate in trainings from communications and advocacy experts on how to share your success stories and provide non-partisan education to policymakers and the media.
- Share your community’s health issues and priorities with your legislators.
- Network with community health advocates from across the state.
March 30, 2016, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
St John's Lutheran Church
1701 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
ENACT Day is FREE for all participants. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. All you need is your passion and an optional donation. Space is limited! If you are unable to attend the event in person but would still like to participate, you can sign up to join Virtual ENACT Day, and we’ll provide you with the tools you need to connect with your legislators.
ENACT Day Sponsors
- American Heart Association
- California Pan-Ethnic Health Network
- California Center for Public Health Advocacy
- California Food Policy Advocates
- Prevention Institute
- Public Health Institute
- Safe Routes to School National Partnership
It’s not too late to sign on as an organizational sponsor of ENACT Day! If your organization is interested, please contact Maureen Silva.